Thursday, July 28, 2011

The little things

Since we moved into our little duplex last May my favorite part about living in Holladay remains the same- the view on the way home.  
Morning, Evening, Afternoon, Twilight regardless I LOVE driving home. 
From the 1-215 heading east/north I get to see the trees/snow on the mountain separating us from park city.  after turning with the highway and heading north you get this marvelous view of all of Salt Lake City.  Last night Lance and I drove home and were able to witness the most beautiful sunset. 

You know when there are moments when your only thought is: Everything is going to be okay.   I had one of those moments a few weeks ago when I was leaving work at 7am (after a 12 hour shift).  The sky literally looked like Christ was going to descend.  I have seen some beautiful skies, but nothing compared to the peace and beauty that I felt that morning.  I know regardless of how stressful or unknown the future looks everything is going to be okay because there is a greater plan.  He knows where we are headed and what our true potential is and what a great feeling that is. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.