- started to coo and smile, but NEVER on command
- enjoys a good foot massage with lotion after a bath (it's calmed her from screaming her head off as I get her dressed)
- adjusted okay to mom going back to work (has some days with great 2-3.5 hour naps, other days with quick 45 minute naps)
- her 3 month pants & onesies fitting a little snug
- a disgust for head bands or beanies... anytime I put one on she screams her guts out
- eats 4 oz every 3-4 hours, at night we put her to bed at 8:30, dream feed at 10:30 and she has slept until 4:30 the last few nights, then goes back to sleep until some time around 7-8am.
- a need for it to be completely dark where ever she is sleeping. We have a black out curtain in her room, but she also enjoys the comfort of her play n play which is set up in our closet.
- is still in size 1 diapers.
- started to enjoy baths. Bennett likes to "help" and dump water on her and pretend to wash her with the washcloth.
7:00: start the day, eat 4oz
7:30: change diaper, get dressed, awake time
10:30: eat 4oz
11:00: change diaper, awake time
2:00: eat 4oz
2:30: change diaper, awake time
5:00: eat 4oz
5:30: change diaper, awake time, family dinner
7:00pm eat 2-3oz
8:00: awake, bath, put pjs on
9:00: eat 4oz, last feeding of day
9:30 put directly to bed after eating
10:30 Dream Feed (2-3 oz) if needed