Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anniversary Sleep Inn

I realized I just did an entire post on our Anniversary and didn't include our celebration for our anniversary. 

After we worked and went about our typical day Lance came home and woke me up from my nap with roses.  We took Ellie out to his mom's house and then made our way to the Jordan River Temple.  I felt like going to the temple is the perfect way to celebrate and remember why we get married in the first place.  I just love the spirit that is there when Lance and I have the opportunity to go together.  Part of me wishes we lived walking distance to a temple, but then again we live within 20 minutes of 5 different temples and some people travel days to go to just one.  After a lovely time at the temple (which had multiple escalators... I've never seen a temple in all the temples I've been to with an escalator in it) we went to my FAVORITE Texas Road House.  We stuffed our faces and then made our way to Anniversary Inn.

I picked out the MOST AWESOME ROOM!!!!  Swiss Family Robinson
The bed was up a spiral staircase in a TREE.  The hot tub had a waterfall where the water came from.  Real live fish in the fish tank.  Cheesecake in the fridge.  TV suspended up so we could watch TV in bed.  

Lance and Christine
Sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes LOVE
Then comes MARRIAGE
Then comes......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.