Wednesday, October 20, 2010

365 Days Together

Lance and Christine's ONE year Anniversary of dating. I know it seems a little weird that we would even celebrate such an event since we're married and now we have a wedding anniversary, but I have never had, in my entire life, celebrated a one year anniversary.  I think its exciting and an accomplishment to be with someone for 365 days and only love them more than you did on day one.  For those of you who don't know, these are pictures from our day one.  

Lance picked me up from my apartment in Provo and we drove in his Scion (which he now doesn't have) to the start of the walk to Bridal Veil Falls.  It was my first blind date and I wasn't sure is he was going to be a complete weirdo, so I decided to bring my Canon Rebel with us to take some pictures when the conversation was a little dull. 

 We walked along this path together and whenever he would make a sarcastic remark I pretended it insulted me and I would cross the line and go into the other "lane" only to have Lance follow me and brush my shoulder with his. 
 We didn't know as we walked the path that this would be our last first date and blind date for the rest of our lives. We didn't know that night held our first kiss and first real sparks.  We didn't know we'd end up in our cute little box on the hillside of the Wasatch Mountains.  We didn't know we'd fall madly head over heels with each other after only a week, and be married 10 months later. 
If we would have known all of this then, Lance's cute little smile would have been even bigger and he wouldn't have denied me when I tried to take a picture with him by saying "I don't take pictures with people on the first date."

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My favorite part is the last bit. So true and very well said. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.