Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

This day was a little surreal for me.  While I love voting and politics and knowing whats going on with our nation, this is the first time I can claim (since having a driver's license) that I am not a resident of Nevada but a resident of Utah.  Seeing names on the ballot whom I wasn't extremely familiar with stunned me.  I felt as if I was so unprepared and needed to know a lot more on the stances of the various political parties. 
 It's okay.  I love America.  I love that we are given the agency to vote for our officials.  I love Utah, but I do love and miss Nevada (especially because Nevada's Birthday was on the 31st of October and I didn't get to celebrate with school off.



Halloween




On another note- This past weekend was Halloween!  Friday night friends gathered to have a murder mystery party.  In the end I, Zetta, ended up killing Sam (Russell) because he had pictures of me kissing another man and was blackmailing me. 

The rich mob gangster who owned the local Speakeasy and his girlfriend, the famous Hollywood silent film star. 
Another speakeasy owner and his main girl

Sam, the blackmailing fool who got stabbed in the back and his waitress
 (i don't know what happened to the couple picture of Jessie and Conor- sorrrry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.