Saturday, September 7, 2013

Showers!

A lovely shower was hosted by my dear friend and college roommate Brooke Merrill with food provided by my mother in law and sister in law.  It was a lovely Saturday filled with good food, great friends.  I'm so grateful for the many women in my life who showcase such love, warmth, and are such great examples of motherhood.  I truly look up to these women and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to share this day with them.  
I am sad I didn't get a picture with everyone who came, but my home was filled with family, great work friends, and Jordan basketball alumni moms.  Thanks to all who came!


yes... my mother in law even included dippin dots as part of the menu!












Thank you again Brooke!!!!
We spent the remainder of the afternoon with family and enjoying one of the last days of summer letting the puppies get some energy out....









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.