Monday, September 30, 2013

thirty six & a baby's blessing

Yesterday was another wonderful day spent with wonderful people.  Robert blessed their 2nd little girl Lousia Pia.  It was honestly one of the most touching and beautiful blessing I have ever heard.  I don't know if I'm just an emotional prego, or what but I was in tears multiple times throughout the testimony meeting.   I am just so happy for them and their growing family.  We spent the afternoon at their house going through lists of baby names since Lance refuses to set our little one's name in stone.  Robert's dad came up with some pretty unique suggestions... many of which were his horses names. 
 Liam entertaining himself at the luncheon dressed like a stud. 
 After the blessing we drove up to Lance's dad's house for Sunday dinner.  Lance joining in on the pregnancy posing...


 Thirty six and one half weeks.
Uterus last measurement was done at 35 weeks and he was right on target.
Fetal Heart Tones:  120bpm
Total weight gain: weight gain 26 lbs/32 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  no other choice.  I am now down to 5 shirts and 3 pairs of pants... wearing the same outfits is getting a little old. 
Stretch marks? none so far!!
Sleep: has been pretty awful the last couple of weeks.  I wake up almost hourly until 1 am then another 2-3 times from 1am until I have to get up.  Twice this week I have woken up at 3am and have been unable to fall back asleep until 4am.  I guess my body is preparing for those nighttime feedings ;)
Best moment this week:  Baby Blessing of our dear friends & setting up the nursery.
Food cravings: cinnamon rolls
Anything making you queasy or sick: nauseated randomly one day I had to call into the office to get some zofran for me to be able to make it through the work day.
Gender: Boy
Name:  still unsure.. with a few possibilities....
Belly Button in or out? definitely out.
Movement: the last few days his movement has been unreal!  Yesterday his little knees were even painfully jabbing me in the sides.
Contractions:  irregular. 
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring off. Wedding band now off too :( fat fingers.
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy, but exhausted and with a headache everyday for the last week.
Looking forward to: my appt tomorrow where my progress will the checked for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.