Monday, September 30, 2013

Showers part 2

Last weekend my dear friends Laura and Jessie hosted a lovely baby shower.  The shower was filled with GREAT food, wonderful friends and family.  It was a smaller, more intimate group compared to my previous shower, but it was so lovely to see some of my friends from our former ward in Holladay.  I'm a little bummed I didn't take any pictures of the shower myself, but Laura got some great pictures... so I stole them from her :).



 I am so grateful to my husband for having such great friends.  Lance has had the same 3 best friends since junior high.  Each one of the three married a wonderful gal and through our 4 marriages us 4 girls have become the best of friends.  These girls are my vacation companions, and weekly hangout friends and honestly our go to people when we want to be social.  Jessie and Laura each have two beautiful children whom I adore.  I have loved having them go first that way I have them to turn to when this whole parenting thing becomes real in a matter of weeks.  They are truly wonderful women and mothers!  Thank you for hosting my baby shower and for being wonderful amazing friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love you girl! So glad you chose Lance so we could be friends. Can't wait to meet that babe inside of you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.