Monday, September 30, 2013

Nursery almost complete...

I've spent the last week diligently constructing the nursery for our little boy.  Lance and my dad planned on painting it but with the recent passing of my grandma my dad had to journey to New York unexpectedly.  If you know me then you know I am a VERY impatient person... so last Monday I took it upon myself to go buy a gallon of paint and get things rolling...

I painted 97% of the room (theres a spot above the closet my belly wouldn't allow me to reach so Lance finished that portion).  After painting I then assembled the crib, drove to ikea with Lance and bought the dresser, then stayed up until nearly 1am assembling the dresser.  Tuesday I continued the craziness in assembling the dresser, washing clothes and blankets and getting things put away.  Wednesday & Thursday were spent at work and Friday was another day I dedicated to assembling baby products including his new swing, bouncer, and pack 'n' play.  There are still a bunch of projects and decorating left to do in the nursery, but at least if he came home now we would have a place for him to sleep!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.