Thursday, August 22, 2013

thirty one weeks

Today I have hit the 31 week mark.  Only 9 weeks left to go! Yahoo for single digits.

I planned on being very diligent in my journaling and blogging in regards to my pregnancy but with work and buying a new house somewhere along the line I dropped the ball.


Here are my 31 week stats:

Uterus measuring right on at 31 weeks
Fetal Heart Tones:  133bpm
Total weight gain: According to my chart 18lbs.   In reality however, 25lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Almost daily I wear maternity pants which are super comfy.  In addition I wear some maternity tops some regular.  By some miracle my scrubs still fit and I think they will last me the next 9 weeks.
Stretch marks? none.
Sleep: Has definitely gotten better with 2 trips to the potty throughout the night.  I also need one regular pillow and one body pillow on each side so as a roll side to side I don't have to take the pillow with me.
Best moment this week:  We had our housewarming party and while it wasn't much of a party it was wonderful to see my entire house in order...clean, organized, and everything in it's proper place.
Food cravings: DONUTS, Banberry donuts was the fix for today.  I walked into the OB office and smelled syrup.. and for whatever reason I then decided donuts was a necessity so we drove all the way from Sandy to Salt Lake for a dozen of the delicious donuts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: no. my sense of smell has actually decreased (or maybe I've gotten used to it).
Gender: Boy
Name:  still unsure.. with a few possibilities.  Lance doesn't want to set anything in stone until we see him, so I just keep calling him LJ for Lance Jr.
Belly Button in or out? definitely out.
Movement: he loves to kick when I wake up around 7am, also around the time I go to bed.  Also lunch time seems to be his favorite :)
Contractions:  irregular.  Yesterday was the first time I've had a painful contraction, but I'm sure dehydration and working all day was a contributor to that. 
Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring off. Wedding bank on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but entirely exhausted from working multiple days in a row.  12 hours on your feet does not make a pregnant girl a happy camper.
Looking forward to: Hopefully getting the nursery painted in the next few weeks and finally buying some furniture and baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.