Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 13 & A Last Party.

After a long week of school and work I was pleasantly surprised when I was sent home early from work on Friday and was able to go to dinner and a movie with Lance.  It seems like forever since we've had a date night of just the two of us.  Saturday was filled with a trip to Buy Buy Baby and us spending literally 15 minutes figuring out how to disconnect the car seat from the base.  We tried an assortment of carseats and for whatever reason couldn't figure it out.  Finally Lance got it, and with a beaming smile he said, "well now that I'm a pro we can try out any car seat you want."

Saturday night we went to West Jordan High where the All-Star High School Basketball game was being held.  It was so fun to watch Chandler and Brandon, along side other high school seniors, play for one last time.  There were a few trick moved and dunks throughout the game making it quite the show! Afterwards we enjoyed a fun filled dinner at the Pie with our Jordan High family.




WEEK 13

Total weight gain: 5 pounds (somehow...this week I lost 2 pounds, but the bump is looking more pronounced)
Maternity clothes? no, but I am using the rubber band trick on 80% of my pants.
Stretch marks? none.
Sleep: decent, but with some super weird dreams
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with Lance running errands, seeing a movie, and going to the All-star basketball game and to dinner with our Jordan High family.  Also, passing all of my ATI and Kaplan practice tests and feeling a little more prepared to graduate and take the NCLEX.
Food cravings: DONUTS, Banberry donuts was the fix for the week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: brushing my teeth! I don't understand it, but every morning it makes me gag.
Gender: We find out in a few weeks!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Graduating in a week, seeing my mom and dad and spending a lovely 6 days off from work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.