Sunday, May 19, 2013

Graduation.

Thank heavens the busy month of April is over!! The end of April was filled with family, good food, a growing baby in my belly, finals, graduation, and taking my state boards to become a registered nurse!
my companion through nursing school, Nicole!


Getting my official nursing pin!

We did it!!!



my mom, brother, and father came up from California/Las Vegas to celebrate.

my amazingly supportive husband.

Lance's Dad, his wife and her children came to join in the festivities. 's 
 Following my graduation it was time to hit the books once again... this time for a much more serious test... the NCLEX!  I traveled down to BYU and spent a day in the library taking practice questions.. 180 of them to be precise .
 On Monday, May 6th I traveled up to Bountiful to take the world's WORST exam ever.  190 questions of torture got me this....
 My Registered Nurse License!

WOO HOO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.