Monday, April 15, 2013

Time to Get a Cane

Lately I feel as if I have been surrounded by people who are in the midst of divorce or conflict with their spouse.  Their husband doesn't respect them, love them, or appreciate them as they deserve.  Each and every time I hear a new story of such injustice my heart breaks, but at the same time is so full of love and gratitude for my husband and the amazing man he is.

Lance turned 28 last Friday and of course celebrated with TWO birthday dinners, because one just wasn't enough ;)  We went out to Bonsai Friday night with some of our basketball friends and spent Saturday night at Chili's with our best friends.  Both nights were absolutely lovely and we enjoyed the company of all of our friends.

Who's is whos??
Yup... me 2 scoops.  Lance 1 scoop







Here are just a few reasons why I love and adore this man who is now twenty-eight years old.

1. He is so fun. He makes me laugh and we always have a good time. 

2. He is romantic and remembers the little things like my favorite dessert and favorite flowers.

3.  He's like a big kid always down to get goofy.

4.  He is such a great caregiver to our puppies.

5. He's a worthy priesthood holder.

6. He is supportive.  Especially through all of our fertility struggles.

7.  He's straight up handsome.

8.  He loves me unconditionally.

9.  He's passionate and pursues his dreams.

10. He's great with children of ALL ages and is going to make the best father EVER.

I love you Lance Aaron and I can't wait to spend forever with you!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute together! I still can't get over your beautiful wedding dress! And I have to say I remember how often Lance would give you flowers when you first meant and I totally thought "oh he's probably putting on a show" but I was so wrong! What a thoughtful man. You guys are a special couple!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.