Saturday, May 7, 2011

GRRR--- to GRRREAAATTTT!!!!

Pictures speak a thousand words- Here they are.

The very day my dad left on the bus back to Las Vegas, I decided to finish drywalling my shower.  He told me before he left to take off some knob by turning it to the left, so I did just that.  NOT.  I definitely took off the valve and attempted to fix it but the results ended in photograph one.  In addition, water flooding down into the basement, a screaming phone call, quick drive to home depot and a withdrawal of $100, and 7 hours of fixing something that I broke.

I laugh at it now, but last Thursday I thought my DIY perfection had his bottom and renovation realities was coming true.  Eventually I fixed all the plumbing on our shower.  Thank heavens for my new learn sodering skills- they saved us!

Here is my bathroom TODAY: 98% complete.



shower tiled grouted and finished- DIY masterpiece

2 comments:

Feel Free to leave a comment.