Friday, May 13, 2011

one step two step

Yesterday and today have been filled with saw dust.  Lance's uncle and his contractor friend came over to build me a set of stairs.  After literally 9 hours of working (so fast!!) our stairs are completely squeak free and ready to use.  Lance was giddy with joy last night when 8 of the 11 stairs were complete and now I'm sure he'll be extremely happy when he comes home and actually gets to WALK down them!!! 
the initial cut.

my very big hole.

finished stairs!!

ahhhhh!!! yay!!

Thank you Chet and Will for making us a stairs!!!! WE LOVE THEM!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! My husband and I just finished our own reno! New carpet, tile, and new furniture. I love it!
    Can we be friends?? Tay and I need some good married friends WITHOUT kids and who have a puppy like us :) :)
    haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.