Friday, May 13, 2011

Pup Pup

On Cinco de Mayo we celebrated 1 year of having Ellie as our puppy.  Despite her nac for getting into any medications laying around and tearing apart toilet paper, she's been a pretty good puppy.

she crosses her paws when we pray.


 When I was a little girl, I used to try to get my dogs to lay like a person and have their body straight under the covers and their head poking out.  Every dog I've ever had would fight me on it and always curl up into a little ball by my feet.  Last week Ellie laid in between Lance and I like a little person for the first and only time.  I'm smirking cuz I thought it was AWESOME!

Ellie LOVES Spring/Summer.  Thank heavens for sunny days when she can lay out and not be all cooped up in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.