Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hay Hay May.

I LOVE spring.  When Lance and I first moved to Holladay (well I moved here one year ago this month and Lance joined me in July) I knew nothing about the suburbs of Salt Lake.  I thought the area was nothing special, but as the days got warmer and the mountain got greener I realized how much I enjoyed living in the east side.  I don't mean to sound posh in anyway, but I love living where dozens of people cycle and run past my house motivating me to get out and be fit.  I love the sunsets that I'm able to watch because of the higher elevation, and I love the different, cute houses (and mansions) - each one unique and adorable. 

This week I have spent the last FOUR, yes I said FOUR days in a row out running with little Ellie and once we returned we rested in the grass under our big tree's shade.  I love 70 degree weather sun shining and Ellie obviously loves it too. 

after our run,  literally will NOT move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.