Friday, October 18, 2013

39 Weeks

Getting our duplex in order has really consumed our morning/afternoons the past week.  There are moments that I stop and think.... I am going to have a baby in a matter of days and I am currently doing __________. (fill with painting/cleaning/plumbing/scrubbing/sweeping/grouting/tiling/ect).  Yesterday Lance and I took a much needed break from our hard work and enjoyed a lovely picnic of Cafe Rio on the front lawn surrounded by the rubble that was once our duplex.  So far we have made decent progress, but we definitely aren't as far along as I would have hoped.  Today was my (by choice) last day up at the duplex helping.  I even made a list of the things we still need to accomplish and to my frustration and ADHD I wasn't able to cross off most items as being "completed" because I like to hop from one project to the next without the previous being entirely finished.  Lance has his work cut out for him over the next few weeks.  Midterms, duplex remodeling, work, new baby, no sleep, and basketball tryfouts in 3 weeks.... may the odds be ever in his favor.
  

39 Weeks: 
 Uterus: measuring right on: 39 Weeks
Fetal Heart Tones:  140 bpm
Total weight gain: weight gain 40 lbs!!!! eeekkkk.....
Maternity clothes? Yes and with very LIMITED "lounging" clothes.  I have resulted to Lance's sweatpants and a men's undershirt that I have the constantly pull down to keep my belly covered.
Stretch marks? still none.. at least that I can see.
Sleep: like clockwork... 11pm, 1am, 3am, 5:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am up to pee.  The 3 am one being the hardest to get back to sleep after.
Best moment this week:  Not having to go to work!!! Yay for modified bedrest.
Food cravings: pumpkin pie. My dad and I drove to Smith's at 10pm to pick up a pie to satisfy our craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just picked up a slight cold/congestion/head going to explode yesterday.. Hoping to get rid of it before Monday.
Gender: Boy
Name:  I think we are pretty set on the first name, the middle name is now up for debate.
Belly Button in or out? definitely out.
Movement: movement to the point that his pokey little limbs kinda hurt as a jab out my right side.
Contractions:  irregular. 
Wedding rings on or off? off. numbness in my 3 middle fingers on my left hand. 
Swelling: boy oh boy. Yes!  my feet look like puffy little aliens.
Happy or Moody most of the time: slightly irritated by everything... I won't lie
Looking forward to: getting to meet my little guy in just 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.