Tuesday, June 21, 2011

triple cankle

Last night I went to bed and my ankle was extremely itchy; so I scratched it and went to bed.  This morning I woke up and my ankle was still itchy and was a little swollen, so I put some hydrocortisone cream on it and left for work.  4 hours into work my ankle because to swell more and more to the point that my foot went tingly/numb.  I showed it to a few nurses and they all suggested I go downstairs to instacare and get it checked out (the perks of working inside a hospital).  I went down and 45 minutes later left instacare with a diagnosis of infected bug bite.  (what kinda bug... I have no clue).  I walked down the hall to the pharmacy (also convenient) and picked up my antibiotic which is now happily eating away at whatever infected my poor little ankle. 
my normal sized RIGHT ankle (for comparison)

My left cankle ... there is no ankle present.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.