Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3.89 Miles

With the craziness of the weather and my work schedule it seems as if every day the weather is "nice" I am at work for 12 hours and those days when I am home and able to run, I lose my motivation because of how cold/wet it is outside.  Well now its June 1st and the Ragnar Relay is in two and a half weeks and my training has not been as consistent as I would like.  Yesterday I went out with Ellie and we ran 2 miles just to get back into the swing of things since I haven't ran in 3-4 weeks.  Today Ellie and I woke up and were planning on running 2.5 maybe 3, but somehow I got a second wind and we ran nearly 4!!!  Quite an accomplishment and the best part about it is I am not completely exhausted (yet).  As we ran towards the end I could feel the swelling in my feet and my legs getting a little numb, but my breathing and my heart remained consistent and I felt like I could keep going (Ellie, however, did not).  So with the Ragnar year 2 fast approaching I feel the need to run everyday at least a little bit and do two "long runs."  One long run of 7 miles and another of just 6 miles.  With 4 already accomplished I feel like these next few weeks should be difficult but doable. 


Christine's Three Legs = 
16.3 total
First 3.4 Miles
Second 7.0 Miles
Third 5.9 Miles



Lances 3 legs-  15.7 Total
First is 3.2 Miles 
Second is 9.3 miles (no support).  
Third is RAGNAR HILL (3.2 uphill)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.