Friday, February 15, 2013

we're blue.... or grey

We have been going back and forth as to whether or not we want to have a blue house or a grey house.  At first I was dead set on grey because I thought it was more neutral and wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb, but Lance mentioned that blue was more country/farm and fit the Draper neighborhood we are building in.  The house directly behind us is blue, but all of the surrounding houses are shades of red and brown brick.
So today we drove through daybreak looking for some ideas

and this is what we've found

House #1:  Located in Draper. My grey inspiration.

House #2 a medium dark blue.

House #3 a bright light blue.

House #4 a powdery light blue.

House #5 light blue with a hint of grey

*** We've decided on GREY!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I was gonna say compromise with the blue grey combo. Plus I like that color best

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.