Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Senior Night

Ah the bitter sweet Senior Night.  This year was most definitely hit closest to home because I've known these boys since many of them were freshmen.  Lance coached them for two years and they became my friends!  We traveled to California and Nevada together and had many in depth conversations with these boys.  Lance and I both thought we were going to be extremely emotional, but I don't quite think it's hit us yet.  We still have more games to play next week in the state tournament.  I think it'll hit us both this summer when they all leave on missions and espeically hit us hard next fall when none of them are in the gym.  We LOVE these boys and are so happy for our friendship and their success!

 This is Tyler, my contractor's son.  He is 12 and when he grows up he wants to be just like these two boys, Chandler and McKay.  It was so sweet to watch how Chandler and Mckay interacted with Tyler and really made him feel special!
 Half of the senior boys. I will certainly miss them!!! (sorry the photographer got in the way of me taking a picture of the other half!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.