Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Months!

It is official!  From the looks of my blog countdown ticker I only have 10 months left of nursing school.  What is craziest to think is that it all began last August.  I was scare, yet so excited to be a nurse and to start nursing school.  I made my first friend who turned out to be my only friend and we hang out to study and eat Chipotle all the time! We were so excited to get out new grey scrubs and were giddy at any opportunity to wear them. Now we would rather be in normal clothes ANY DAY.  It is crazy to think that I only have one real semester of classes left followed by an easy last term filled with nursing leadership and my L & D capstone! I still don't feel like I have all of the knowledge that makes a good nurse, but I am so excited to close the books for FOREVER in just about 10 months!
@ BYU where I LOVED any opportunity I could get with scrubs.... and trying to be Addison Montgumery Shepherd for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.