Friday, May 18, 2012

1 week down 11 weeks to go....

I can't WAIT for AUGUST!!! My month of NO school and just traveling and playing and (working).  I have officially finished week 1 of 12 weeks.  How crazy it already has been.

** I have NOT finished all of my reading homework yet, but everything else is done.
  • 2  (3 page) papers. Check.
  • 17 chapters of vocabulary (22 typed pages). Check.
  • 2 Quizzes. Check. 
  • 4 chapters of textbook reading (100 pages). Check.
  • 100 pages of reading in another book.  Check.

Whats left?
300 pages of reading..... or 13 more chapters.  I think my eyesight will be shot by August. 
.... and that's just for one class. 
I haven't even started on the other class, but hey it isn't due until next Wednesday!

Oh how I'm coveting the day when I can stop reading textbooks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.