Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finishing up

One of the most exciting things about having a 95% finished basement is this... a CLEAN ROOMY UPSTAIRS!!! The very same day we got the carpet installed I was at work, but when I came home Lance and I grabbed the couches and brought them downstairs and out of my dusty cluttered upstairs.  NOW LOOK AT IT!  I cleaned, dusted, organized and my dining room looks so much nicer than it ever has before. 


  
We now have our basement with molding, a strip of tile in front of our new basement door, walls painted, closet doors installed (which isn't done in the picture).



Closet in the bedroom.  I love the mini doors.



I've been looking for a sunburst mirror for months and finally found this beauty @ Kohls. 

Finished walls and trim.
The latest greatest and unfinished.
We decided to postpone finishing the bathroom until after we finished everything else (ie. carpeting in so we could move the furniture) this week the bathroom has been my project.  I finished mud and taping the majority of it and today was able to paint the walls and move the vanity into place. 
Whats left?  Odds and ends.  Touch ups.  Misc. 

1 comment:

  1. This is looking so good! I'm so glad it's almost done. I'm very impressed by all your hard work. Bravo you two! And that clean dining room...what a dream! Bet you never thought you'd see that again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.