Thursday, July 11, 2013

California Bound: Maternity Shopping

We planned on staying in Bear Lake for our entire 4th of July weekend, but after much convincing from my mom it was clear that we would be splitting our weekend between Bear Lake and Orange County.  My mom didn't quite understand my reasoning behind having not bought maternity clothes aka they are expensive. So needless to say we hopped on a flight Saturday morning and spent the day shopping for maternity clothes in California (which didn't take too long since there aren't many stores that sell them). I lucked out and was able to take advantage of gaps 4th of July sale where all their tees were 50% off. STEAL!  
Since our shopping was complete we then headed to a movie and since we still had two whole days in Cali I decided we should do something fun that we hadn't done before... Sunday I looked up baseball tickets and was pleasantly surprised to see that the angels were playing the Red Sox! Lance was as giddy as a school boy as we headed to the game and we ended up
With pretty amazing seats along side 1st base by the Rox Sox dugout. Lance enjoyed his ballpark dog, nachos, and drink for $17 while I enjoyed my $6 bottle water (I can't believe they charge so much!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.