Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Almost not busy

Just to let those know who were wondering. Lance didn't get the Corner Canyon Head Coach position, but congrats to the guy who did get it!  He's a great guy and thank you to him for fighting for our country.

In other news, I just learned today two big things in regards to school.

 #1  Graduation will be on April 30th which is Less than 6 months (5 months 3 weeks and 3 days away!)

#2 My capstone on Labor and Delivery is scheduled for January and I just got my preceptors schedule!!!  One bummer to the schedule is the fact that she will be working on Wednesday and that is also the day that I have class, but hopefully missing 1 or 2 classes won't hinder things too much. 

I'm super excited to finally say that I will be graduated in less than 6 months.  It feels like I have been in school for eternity, but now things are winding down and I am so grateful for the skills and knowledge I have gained over the past 5 years of my higher education. 

Thanks to BYU for teaching me that being perfect isn't everything and faith is everything.  Thanks for giving me wonderful professors who enjoyed teaching and brought out the passion from within me.  Thanks for the dreadful testing center and having the agency to choose when I was ready to take a test instead of marking it with a set time and place.  Thanks for the big stairs and spacious campus... my legs looked wonderful and toned thanks to you.  Thanks for accepting me as a student and giving me numerous scholarships to provide me with essentially a free college experience.  Thanks for my bachelors degree, and although I'll never use it for what it is, I'm grateful to have it.

Thanks to Eagle Gate College for accepting me into the nursing program literally a week before classes began.  Thanks for the flexibility of working with students and their busy work and personal lives.  Thanks for being close-ish to my house.  Thanks for providing me with adequate knowledge to make it in the nursing profession. 

Less than 6 more months and my signature will officially be Christine Gummersall RN.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.