Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nesting

There are time when I think I am NESTING, even without being pregnant.
Evidence through my recent purchase: 
Of course just walking around Seagall Books is probably something I should limit, but for $2.99 how could I NOT buy this?


The week before our cruise I kept taking tests, each with a -, I went on the cruise and it wasn't until the 2nd day that I actually started. PERFECT timing huh? ;)  I guess not taking my fertility meds is a no no, a 40 day cycle instead of my usual 28... woops. 

Well speaking of nesting... for some strange reason I keep having these thoughts of how Lance and I are going to have twins.  Obviously if we are having trouble with just one two would be inconceivable, but regardless I just keep thinking how "awesome" it would be. Hence the stroller I want....


 Look at how many OPTIONS there are!
Yes, I should study Nursing and not surf the web of baby strollers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.