Monday, August 23, 2010

Where in the world is Ellie?

So lately Lance and I have had to put Ellie, our puggle, in her kennel when we leave and when we are sleeping because she likes to pee in places I hate cleaning up.  She is quite the smart dog and likes to hide under our bed until we are sound asleep before jumping into our bed.  Last night I even tried to trick her with peanut butter to get her to come out from under the bed.  This morning however, I knew she was wandering around the house and when I went looking for her I walked right past her twice because I never would have thought she would sit in the bed with her gigantic gorilla.  But there she was.  curled up in a ball on top of the gorilla that I have sitting in her doggie bed.  Too cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.