Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Rewind

Lance’s cousin Kaitlyn got married, and Lance’s employee Austin got married in the Salt Lake Temple. 



 I built a swinging bench for our pergola.  I'm pretty excited to get it painted and hung so we can enjoy these summer nights. 



 We took a last minute trip to California to see my aunt and cousin who I haven’t seen in ten years.  It was a small family reunion and so fun to see all of our children playing and having a good time.






 Jillians 6 month and Bennetts "18" (but actually 19) month check up. 

 Lance's uncle Will was so kind as to build this beauty on the few days we were down in Vegas. 
 Bennett's adventure to R C Willey.... he only wanted to play with the huge bear and all the water features.  He kept running away and that is when I learned that he just isn't quite old enough to be venturing without a stroller.

 We finally invented in an umbrella stroller... and these two goofs love it. 
 Splash pad fun at our neighborhood park. 
 I am over Activity Days and we just transitioned things so the activities are at my house.  Well Bennett did SO well with the girls!!  He just wanted to be a big kid.  He politely sat there as they taught their lesson and played their game. 
 The Farm at Thanksgiving point was a HOT adventure.  Bennett looking like he is going to pass out, but I promise he loved his first pony ride. 
 Peek-a-boo

 Blackridge Reservoir
 After our Colorado adventure we were brave enough to attempt another vacation, this time to Las Vegas.  My cousin just got a brand new, beautiful house and so we were able to stay there and spend some much needed family time.  Its really fun to get together with my cousins because we all have boys that are 6 months apart from one another.  They played so well together and Bennett stayed up extra late every night we were there.  Stayed up so late in fact that now his 8pm bedtime has turned into a 9-10pm bedtime.  He currently refuses to go to bed at 8 or 8:30.  Its kind of nice since its summer and we are doing things late, but also miserable because I’ve lost my peace and quiet break from 8-10pm.










 Stealing some kids fishing  pole at the temple




 My aunt could not put Jillian down.  <3 p="">
 my brother orange picking



 My mom literally has a massive garden full of veggies and tons of fruit trees.  The beauty of living in California.






my aunt and my cousin's daughter.



My mom took us to dinner at this Italian home in Dana Point.  The cesear salads were divine and the atmosphere was pretty on point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.