Monday, April 27, 2015

post vacation lazy day


























The majority of my days are busy.  I work 12 hour shifts three days a week and it feels like those other 4 days are spent grocery shopping, running errands, cleaning the house, and surviving being a mother of my almost Irish twins.  Very seldomly do I stop to just smell the roses and enjoy my little pumpkins.  Today, however, I made the choice to stop and just appreciate my two sweet cherubs in their “golden stages.” (In between laundry and cleaning my house ;) )

Jillian has recently learned she has a voice and insists on squealing at a very high pitch.  She can roll from back to tummy as well as tummy to back and enjoys her death grip on anything and everything she comes into contact with.  She wakes up from naps with a smile on her face and downs bottles like its no ones business. 

Bennett is back to his jibber jabbering self and spent all day “talking” to me while I only understood about 8%.  He is his daddy’s son.  Each time he went out back to “play” he wound up in the “paver construction area” or playing with the lawn mower instead of his toys.  He loves ketchup which is evident by his red beard/mustache. 


Winston and Ellie were even able to enjoy the beautiful sunny day. 

1 comment:

  1. The new camera!! These pictures look awesome Christine! Robert says I'm out of a job now. And I love those two little pumpkins of yours! We missed waking up and heading straight out of our rooms to hang out with you guys this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.