Thursday, January 9, 2014

Too Cute Not To.

While in the hospital Bella Baby Photography came and took pictures of Bennett on his second day of life.
I was totally into it because IHC employees get a free print, but wasn't interested in buying anything because I had already committed to newborn pictures and paid a deposit for them.
After looking over the Bella Baby photos I fell in love with a few, but still wasn't ready to make the financial committment.
They give you 2 weeks to look at them and possibly order some (so I hoped someone in my family would buy them so I could get a copy... but that didn't happen).
So there I was at the 2 week mark and decided to not purchase them because I had yet to see what my other newborn session would bring.

Today I was going through my trashcan shredding all the papers as to condense space when I got some pamplets from the hospital stuck in the scanner.  This delay had me going through each piece one by one until I finally stumbled upon the order form and password for my Bella Baby shoot.

For whatever reason I pulled it from the trash pile and decided to see if the code would magically work.. and it did!!
As I scrolled through the pictures there were just too many that I love that I couldn't say no. I mean Bennett is already 2 1/2 months and has changed so much.  There is no going back to being 2 days old and I felt like capturing those moments are so important...
So I did it. I bought the digital release.. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


















2 comments:

  1. I love them :) I am bummed I didn't do a newborn shoot. Lee Lee was in the NICU for 8 days and we took her home on oxygen so it wouldn't have worked out.
    He looks adorable now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment.