Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Favorite photo moments

There are so many moments that I look back on and think I am the luckiest girl in the world.  Many of these moments are due to finding my wonderful husband and the joy my life has been as we have added additions into our family - 2 dogs and now our son.  I can't believe it's been 4 years that I have been with this amazing man and I'm excited for the years to come. Here's some of my favorite moments and pictures. 

Engagement session: April 2010 Bee Hive Tea Room: Salt Lake City, UT

 Bride and Groom Session: July 2010. Alpine, UT













July 22, 2010 our wedding: Salt Lake City, UT










 2011 Christmas Card Photo Shoot:








 2012 Christmas Card:
Birth of our first child:  Bennett Nicholas   October 21, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.