Sunday, December 25, 2011

Beat Diggers.

The first week of winter break we had the opportunity to travel with the Jordan High School basketball team to California for 6 days.  I was super excited to go on the trip and spent 6 days out of the freezing temperatures and in the sun with Lance.  I thought the trip was going to be super busy and packed full of stuff but it turned out to only have a few busy days and the majority we were able to visit with my mom and relax at the beautiful beach home.  
I was also voted as photographer and took over 250 pictures on our trip... and only captured myself in this single photo via Canon Camera!
Hello yes! Proof I was on the trip.

outside at the elementary school the boys read to the students. Vista, CA

After our first game and win @ Fullerton High School, CA
Cheering with all the 4th graders!
Lance looks good bowling.

my AWESOME wide bowling shoes.

the air bowling in Zach's shirt... haha.

Professor Trelawney maybe??

Orange Chicken Galore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.