Saturday, September 24, 2011

Catching up.

Pictures are worth more than a thousand words... I, however, have been sucking about updating my posts with pictures.  I just recently found my cord that plugs the camera into my computer.  Here's a reminiscence of the past few months. 
Temple 7/22/2011

Our Anniversary

Digging into our one year old wedding cake. 



Bear Lake w/ the Greens and Larsons!


Bear Lake 2011


Lance's Masterpiece!
It took us months and months of doing and redoing this banister to finally get it to where it is now.  Although not everyone loves it, we love the contrast in spindles to hand rails.  It makes the space a little less bland.  The day we finished this stairway rail we literally shouted for joy. 




 In January (wow that was forever ago) we went to Texas for Jung and Megan Oh's wedding.  I LOVE Rexi in this picture.  The miniature bride.  I hope our kids are as cute as she is. 
 During the Ragnar Relay the three (of the 6) Gummersalls took this picture.  Blue eyes. Goofs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.