Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Bee gets a new Mazda three

Just a half an hour before I was headed to work on Friday night, I received a call from my dad saying he had sold his car and needed to come up this weekend to buy my car from me.  Naturally I started to panic because I hadn't really been looking for a new car and now I needed to find one in a matter of 24 hours.  I went to work were I worked the night shift and during my break and down time I searched through THOUSANDS of cars on ksl and carmax only to find this beauty.
     
Black Mazda 3 Hatchback
After work (at 7:30am) I drove home, took a nap, cleaned out the basement, and Lance and I headed up to Woods Cross to test drive this beauty.  However, on the way we got a call from the salesmen telling us the mazda3 we wanted was already SOLD.  Lance and I drove around all of Woods Cross and Bountiful looking at car dealerships to see is something could live up to the expectation the mazda3 has already embedded itself into my mind.  As Lance drove I began to search ksl again except entered in "wagon" instead of hatchback... my search criteria only had 1 result...this beauty.
     

It might seem like deja vu, but we found ANOTHER mazda3 that was black and the same year except this one had LESS miles. We then rushed to West Valley to see if the mazda3 was as pretty in real life as it was made out to be on the internet.  We got to the dealership, jumped out of the Corolla and jumped into the Mazda.  I test drove it and was pleasantly surprised by its peppiness and loved the controls and interior.  When we pulled back into the parking lot I looked on the keys only to see a button that said "start."  With two little clicks the mazda which was once off, roared without anyone inside!!  REMOTE START!  I jumped (literally) and squealed and thought "oh mazda, you had me at start.  The idea of having remote start in my car is something I've wanted for a really long time.  Lance even looked into installing it in the Corolla that way I could heat up the car on those cold snowy days without having to run outside and stick my keys in the ignition.  
This mazda, well, it seemed like the perfect car for me.  We walked inside and began the grueling and tedious process of filling out the paper work and of course the waiting game that is associated with any dealership.  A few hours later, the keys were in my hand and I was ready to hit the roads.  
I'm super excited to be driving in style in my new cute little MAZDA 3. 
Sporty. <3

AUX input = wonderful.




In addition: 

I loved having my dad here for the day.  Because I was able to buy the Mazda, my dad was able to fly up last night, stay the night, and hang out until this afternoon when he had to return to Las Vegas.  What a pleasure it was to see him and catch up with him.  I love how the older I get the more and more I appreciate my parents and all that they do and have done for me.  They are both amazing individuals who I know love me tons and tons.  Since my dad works in construction, he was also able to help us a ton with figuring out the best way to remodel our basement.  We even spray painted the cement ground where Lance has to cut out and planned a lot of the material we needed to buy.  Someday soon we will post a few BEFORE pictures and soon after will hopefully have the AFTER pictures up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.