Saturday, February 26, 2011

Christmas

While Christmas was quite a long time ago, I figured I would catch up on all events since my last post.  For Christmas Lance and I spent the Eve and day here in Salt Lake swapping between his moms and dads house. Needless to say, my favorite part of Christmas other than thinking of our Savior, was the adorable pink one piece pajamas I got from my Mother-in-law.
Definitely a good two days spent here in Utah only to drive down to Vegas the day after Christmas and spend that time with my family.  Seeing the little girls, Kara and Rexi, makes me so proud to be related to my cousins.  They are such wonderful parents and have the patience of Saints.  I love being surrounded with little children running around the house.  The two girls are 6 months apart and treat one another like they are best friends and twins attached at the hip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to leave a comment.